Aaron welcomes back Keith Enright, The Completionist, from his lengthy sabbatical to get into the September releases and more. We talk about the scarcity of announcements, whether Othello counts, how great and challenging Jeanne Dielman is, whether there’s a chance for an upgrade of an upgrade, and a number of other Criterion and film related topics.
- Criterion Completion – Hour 7
- How Often Are Announcements Late?
- Aaron’s Top Films of the 21st Century
- Monterey Pop – 50th Anniversary
- Barry Levinson in the Criterion Closet
- Henry Fool – Boxed Set Kickstarter
- Aaron West: Twitter | Website | Letterboxd
- Keith Enright: Twitter | Website
- Criterion Now: Twitter | Facebook Group
- Criterion Cast: Facebook | Twitter