This time on the podcast, Scott is joined by David Blakeslee, Ryan Gallagher, and James McCormick to discuss Michael Bay’s Armageddon.
About the film:
Bruce Willis and an all-star cast of roughneck oil drillers blast off on a mission to save the planet in Michael Bay’s doomsday space epic.
Buy The Film On Amazon:
Siskel & Ebert Review:
- Armageddon (1998) – The Criterion Collection
- Armageddon – From the Current – The Criterion Collection
- Armageddon (1998) – IMDb
- Armageddon (1998 film) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bay Watch – Film Comment
- Michael Bay – What is Bayhem?
- Phil Plait’s Bad Astronomy: Review: Armageddon
- Deep Impact Opens Before Armageddon, May 8, 1998 | Collider
- The Criterion Contraption: #40: Armageddon
- Criterion’s Little Fuck-Ups | VICE
- Michael Bay >> Criterion’s Peter Becker Defends Armageddon
- Transformers: The Premake (a desktop documentary)
- Scott Nye (Twitter / Battleship Pretension)
- Ryan Gallagher (Twitter)
- David Blakeslee (Twitter / Criterion Reflections)
- James McCormick (Twitter)
Music from this episode is by Peter, Paul, & Mary and Aerosmith.Donate via PayPal