Josh is joined once again by Will Remmers to continue their conversation about “The Lovers,” this time focusing on stories of love and loss on other streaming services.
Note: The following episode was recorded in early February and editing was delayed due to the spread of COVID-19 in Western Washington in late-February. Things have changed all across the country (and all around the world) since this was recorded. There is a brief message at the beginning of the episode with ways you can help a few members of our community – especially our guest Will Remmers and Ryan Gallagher of CriterionCast. You can find links on how to help below.
Support the Community
- Will Remmers: Purchase Music | Support Utopia Opera Company | Take Music Services and Lessons (Original Music, Sheet Music, Virtual Lessons in Piano, Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Vocals, Music Theory, Composition)
- Ryan Gallagher: Patreon
- The Criterion Channel Club Facebook Group
- Bobby, Directed by Raj Kapoor
- Atlantics, Directed by Mati Diop
- Monty Python’s Life of Brian, Directed by Terry Jones
- The Souvenir, Directed by Joanna Hogg
Where to Find Us Online
- Will Remmers: Utopia Opera Company | Letterboxd | Twitter
- Josh Hornbeck: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Letterboxd
- Criterion Channel Surfing: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Logo by Doug McCambridge: Good Times, Great Movies | DPM Designs