This is a special episode with Josh Larsen from FilmSpotting as a guest. He joins Aaron and Mark Hurne to discuss film from a religious perspective. We get into his book, Movies Are Prayers, and talk about one of his favorite films, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. We also talk about his background in film, and how he approaches the Criterion Collection.
- Aaron West: Twitter | Website | Letterboxd
- Josh Larsen: Twitter | Letterboxd | Facebook
- Mark Hurne: Twitter | Letterboxd
- Criterion Now: Facebook Group
- Criterion Cast: Facebook | Twitter