Cole and Ericca join to dish about the November 2018 Announces, which were surprisingly strong even with the Bergman box having already been announced. We also get into the Teal controversy with certain films, and Cole gives a spirited take on the issue. We talk at length about the coolness of John Waters and Sam Fuller, the Canadian Film Board, and even Susan Seidelman. Excuse the massive storm during the latter third of the show. Can’t avoid nature sometimes.
- Bonus Cast with Blakeslee Grand baby
- Vanity Fair – Article about Magnificent Ambersons
- John Waters Teases Polyester
- Forty Guns Potentially Coming
- Criterion Now: Patreon | Facebook Group | CriterionCast
- Aaron West: Twitter | Website | Letterboxd
- Magic Lantern Podcast: Twitter | Patreon | Facebook Group