This time on the podcast, the team discusses Arthur Crabtree’s 1958 film, Fiend Without A Face.
About the film:
A scientist’s thoughts materialize as an army of invisible brain-shaped monsters (complete with spinal-cord tails!) who terrorize an American military base in this nightmarish chiller, directed by Arthur Crabtree (Horrors of the Black Museum). This outstanding sci-fi/horror hybrid is a special effects bonanza, and a high-water mark in British genre filmmaking.
Buy The Film On Amazon:
- Fiend Without a Face (1958) – The Criterion Collection
- Fiend Without a Face – From the Current – The Criterion Collection
- Amazon.com: Fiend Without a Face (The Criterion Collection)
- iTunes – Movies – Fiend Without a Face
- Watch Fiend Without a Face online | Free | Hulu
- Watch Futurama Online | Netflix
- Fiend Without a Face – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fiend Without a Face (1958) – IMDb
- Fiend without a Face – Rotten Tomatoes
- Ryan Gallagher (Twitter / Website)
- James McCormick (Twitter / cineAWESOME / Hopeful Romantics)
- Travis George (Twitter)