On episode 211 of CriterionCast, Jordan Essoe is joined by Scott Nye, David Blakeslee, and Arik Devens to discuss Chris Hegedus and D. A. Pennebaker’s 1993 film The War Room.
The 1992 presidential election was a triumph not only for Bill Clinton but also for the new breed of strategists who guided him to the White House—and changed the face of politics in the process.
- The War Room (1993)
- NY Times: Behind the Scenes of Clinton’s Campaign
- LA Times: Two Generals Steal the Show
- The War Room: Being There
- Feed (1992) – An Election Documentary
- Politics War Room with James Carville & Al Hunt
- Amazon.com: The War Room
- Jordan Essoe (Instagram / Website)
- Scott Nye (Twitter / Battleship Pretension)
- David Blakeslee (Twitter / Criterion Reflections)
- Arik Devens (Twitter / funfact.fm)